Join our Managing Partner, Atul Sharma as a Panel Speaker in the session ‘India – arbitration: the past, the present, the future’ on Day 1 of the London International Disputes Week 2022.
The esteemed panel will discuss hot topics from the world of dispute resolution that are particularly relevant to India.
Date: Monday, 9th May 2022
Time: 13:30 – 15:00 (IST) | 09:00 – 10:30 (BST)
Other eminent panellists include:
- Sherina Petit, Head of India Practice; Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Rohit Singhal, Chief Executive Officer, Masin Projects
- Ben Giaretta, Partner, Fox Williams
- Niranjan Venkatesan, Barrister, One Essex Court
- Neeti Sachdeva, Secretary General and Registrar, Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration
- Srishti Jain, Associate, Keidan Harrisson
To know more details and register visit here.
Please write to us at email@example.com for any queries.