Join our Co-Managing Partner and Co-Chair – Agricultural Law Section, IBA, Nusrat Hassan as a Moderator in a webinar on “Capacity development for lawyers on responsible investments in Agriculture: Asia Pacific focus” organised by Agricultural Law Section (ALS) of the International Bar Association (IBA).
The esteemed panel will discuss on investments in agricultural lands, legal frameworks and land-based investment, community consultation & consent, and more.
Date: Wednesday, 18th May 2022
Time: 10:30 – 12:30 (IST) | 06:00 – 08:00 (BST)
The panel includes:
- Darryl Vhugen – Land Tenure Consultant, Seattle, Washington, USA
- Anna Bulman – Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment (CCSI), New York, New York, USA
- Valerie Anne Johnston – Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, Rome, Italy
- Devdas Baliga – Bayer Group of Companies, Thane, Maharashtra, India
- Hector D Soliman – British Council, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
- Lan Nguyen – Intl Institute for Sustainable Development, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Margret Vidar – FAO Development Law Branch, Rome, Italy
- Li Jiao – Buren N.V., The Hague, the Netherlands; Secretary-Treasurer, Agricultural Law Section
To know more details and register for the webinar, visit here.
Please write to us at email@example.com for any queries.