“Excellent – she was technically strong and extremely responsive.”
Yosham is an Associate Partner with Link Legal India Law Services and has over 9 years of experience. She specializes in cross-border and domestic mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, divestments, business transfers, private equity investments, financial and strategic investments and exits and general corporate advisory in a variety of sectors, including automotive, pharmaceuticals, financial services, retail and franchising, manufacturing, e-commerce, information technology, agriculture and education.
She has extensive experience in assisting clients in matters relating to foreign direct investments & exchange control regulations, leading due diligence exercise on Indian companies, drafting various commercial and investment agreements and documents, negotiating deals and providing overall transactional support.
She is recognized by clients for her dedication and detailing in her transactions. Many of her transactions have been widely covered and reported in law journals and financial newspapers.
Prior to joining Link Legal, she was a Senior Associate at J. Sagar Associates.
- Exchange Control and Foreign Investment
- General Corporate & Commercial
- M&A, Joint Ventures and Private Equity
- Recognised as a Rising Star in Corporate and M&A in Asialaw Leading Lawyers 2022
- Featured in the Forbes Legal Powerlist 2020, amongst the Top 100 Individual Lawyers in India
- Recognised as ‘Next Generation Partners’ for Corporate and M&A in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific Rankings 2021
Recommended Lawyer for Corporate and M&A.