Pradnesh Warke is an Associate Partner at Link Legal in Mumbai with more than 14 years of legal field experience.
He has studied his B.L.S LL. B degree from Government Law College, Mumbai and LLM Business Law from Mumbai University. He is a qualified attorney enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa. He has previously worked with firms like AZB & Partners, Rajani & Associates and Dave Girish & Co.,
He is a competent and versatile legal professional focusing on the fields of Healthcare, Life Sciences and Agriculture in India. At Medtronic he was responsible as Senior Legal Counsel for India and Subcontinent which includes countries like India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and Bhutan. He has been instrumental in setting up the Bangladesh Medtronic legal entity and many Strategic Business Models and Transactions.
Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry Related Expertise
- Anti-trust and Unfair Market Practices
- Healthcare and Life Sciences New Business Models Advisory and Transactions.
- Robotic Surgery and Emerging Technologies
- Product Pricing and Liability Issues.
- Public Private Partnerships and Swiss Challenge methodology.
- FDA, DGCI a Regulatory Issues & Affairs
- Digital Health and Data Privacy Issues for Patient Camps and Patient Apps.
- Data Privacy advisory, trainings and compliance review for agreements, policies, and various other issues.
- Employee and Distributor Ethics and Compliance Review, Training and Monitoring.
- Policy drafting and updating with current changes in the laws for Ethics and Compliance, Data Protection and Privacy etc.,
- Clinical Trials Issues, Advisory and Documentation
- Marketing Compliance (UCPMP Code, Drugs and Magic Remedies, Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI))
- Advisory, structuring and documentation related to bulk supply of products on revenue share models, logistic Solutions, growth solutions and manpower solutions structuring and documentation between companies and medical institutions or hospital chains.
Healthcare and Life Sciences Transaction Expertise
- Strategic Investments in Medical Centers, Hospital Chains, Multi-specialty Centers
- Capital Equipment investment and Revenue Share Models between Product Companies and
- Revenue Sharing Models
- Distributor Model and Supply Chain Solutions.
- Investment in Start-ups Companies.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Markets