“Clients praise his commerciality, one highlighting his ‘full-circle business view of issues’ and his ability to ‘get the job done’.”
-Chambers and Partners Asia Pacific
Anand Srivastava is the Managing partner with over 20 years of experience. He is qualified to practice in India and New York, USA (admitted in 2019).
Anand has played a very pivotal role in the growth of Link Legal over the last 19 years. He has nurtured and developed practice areas for the Firm, such as Banking and Finance, Aviation, Project and Construction, Corporate and M&A and Disputes. He is a self-motivated individual and a natural leader with a will to contribute to the profession and also be a trusted advisor of his clients.
A graduate from the Delhi University and Columbia Law School, Anand is a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and winner of the Edwin Parker Award for recognition in International Law. A member of the Bar Council of India and the New York Bar Association, he is also an associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Anand is highly recommended by various directories such as RSG, Chambers and Partners, Legal 500, India Business Law Journal in the practice areas of Aviation, Projects, Infrastructure & Energy, Corporate & M&A and Dispute Resolution.
- Anti Corruption
- Dispute Resolution
- Engineering and Construction
- General Corporate & Commercial
- M&A, Joint Ventures and Private Equity
- Project Claims and Disputes Management
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Projects, Infrastructure and Energy
- Real Estate
- Recognised as Distinguished Practitioner in Energy, Infrastructure in Asialaw Leading Lawyers 2022
- Recommended Lawyer for Projects & Energy and Restructuring & Insolvency
- Ranked Lawyer for Projects, Infrastructure and Energy in Chambers and Partners Global Rankings 2021
- Recognised as ‘Leading Individual’ for Aviation (including Aerospace and Defence) in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific Rankings 2021
- Ranked Lawyer for Aviation and Projects, Infrastructure and Energy 2021
- Recognised as ‘Highly Regarded’ in Energy & Infrastructure and Project Development practice areas in IFLR1000 2021 Rankings
- Recommended Lawyer for Aviation and Projects and Energy.2020
- Ranked Lawyer for Aviation and Projects, Infrastructure and Energy 2020
- Recognised as ‘Highly Regarded’ in Energy and infrastructure, Project development practice areas in IFLR1000 2020 Rankings
- Ranked lawyer for Aviation, Projects, Infrastructure and Energy.2019
- Features in the Elite “Leading lawyers” in the practice area of Aviation.2018
- Recommended Lawyer for Antitrust and Competition.2018
- Legal 500 highly recommends for Corporate and M&A.2018